Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introducing: Art Seen Asheville


Hello Friends,
Just wanted to give yall a heads up about a new blog in town:
Art Seen Asheville. Local Artist Ursula Gullow, Producer and Director of the URTV show Art Seen Asheville, now brings us the blog by the same name. Art Seen Asheville is a blog "focused on Asheville but showcasing interesting arty happenings from all over the place." Its full of critiques, highlights, videos, interviews, and generally lovely things to look at and think about. Those of us seeking aesthetic inspiration, engaged and engaging art, and thoughtful commentary, would enjoy checking it out.

(she's working to get on the blogroll, but in the meantime, you can check it out here.)

Image Credit: Street-Smart I - Oil on Canvas - 24" x 8" - 2008 By Ursula Gullow

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi...I just found your blog and just love it. What an interesting and fun blog. Did you do the cupcakes for Honour and Jason's anniversary party? I'm a photographer and friend of Honour and would love to share some cool shots of the cupcakes I photographed.....Let me know and I'll gladly email you some. Kelly Giezentanner