Saturday, March 15, 2008

First Big Wedding Cake of the Season!

Just wait til we get the flowers on this baby!
Although I lament not yet having a commercial space for
Short Street Cakes, here's what I love about working from
home, and being my own boss: I can stay up til 1am, drinking
gin and listening to classic rock (why do they play Rod
Stewart's "Maggie Mae" every hour on the hour?
Not that I'm complaining, I'm just sayin...) on the radio,
and make a wedding cake that looks like that. Downsides
of being a wedding cake baker: at the rate I'm going, the
next Friday night I'll have off will be sometime around
2018. I missed the punk rock circus tonight, but my
family says it was fun.
More pics tomorrow when its all decorated and set up.

1 comment:

chall gray said...

And to think, they taste even better than they look...