Cake Shop!
Dear Friends and Cake Lovers Far and Near:
I am so very excited to announce that Short Street Cakes has signed a lease at 225 Haywood Road! Located in the beautifully renovated brick building at the corner of Haywood Road and Howard Street, in Lovely East-West Asheville, Short Street Cakes will open soon featuring coffee, cupcakes, special order cakes, wedding cakes, and whole cakes. Short Street Cakes will carry on the tradition of lovingly hand-crafted, all-natural southern cakes, with an expanded menu debuting in January 2009. We will be closed November 24 to December 6 in order to move. Starting December 6, special order cakes (48 hours advance notice) will be available for pick-up at the new Cake Shop, and grand opening, new menu, and cafe hours launch in January. I am so excited to begin this new adventure, and feel so incredibly grateful to every person whose love and support has made this adventure possible!
Love,
Jodi
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
-
My sister recommended the app Too Good To Go and I tried it last week. For
six bucks, I got six pastries. I got a chocolate chip cookie, two
croissants, a...

6 comments:
please inform me the minute you have an official grand opening day...i wouldn't miss it for the world! <3 elyse!
Congratulations and good luck! We will be in to support your new shop.
My Christmas wish, come true!!!!
Yay! yay! YAY!!!!! I will be stopping by regularly now that I'll be your neighbor in the Phil mechanic building.
XOXOX
Congratulations to you!
This is so exciting! I can't wait for the opening. Caaaaaaake!
Congratulations Jodi! And walking distance from C-Dub's place! Sweet!
Post a Comment